The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children® offers a variety of career opportunities from Case Managers and Analysts to Database Developers and Supervisors. We need talented professionals with a passion for our mission and dedication to being the best team member they can be in every niche of our organization.
Current career openingsCall Center Specialist Coordinator, Casework Director, Development (Austin, TX) Executive Director, Outreach (Palo Alto, CA) Office Manager (Austin, TX)
How to apply
Qualified candidates can apply for posted positions by sending a cover letter and resume with salary requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org; fax to Human Resources at 571-482-3390; or mail to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children, 699 Prince Street, Alexandria, VA 22314-3175; Attn: HR Recruiter. Please reference the title of the position you are applying for within the email subject line. NCMEC is an equal opportunity employer.
One of the biggest benefits is the rewarding work being done at NCMEC. Here what some of our staff have to say.
Full-time employees are eligible to receive the benefits listed below:
Health and wellness benefits
- Health insurance coverage that offers medical, prescription, dental and vision options.
- Flexible spending account for medical and dependent child care.
- 100 percent employer funded short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- 100 percent employer funded life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment.
- Optional life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment coverage.
- Family and medical leave.
Paid leave benefits
- Nine observed and up to four floating paid holidays.
- Paid annual and sick leave.
- 100 percent employer funded defined contribution retirement plan.
- 403(b) retirement plan.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- In-service presentations.
- Professional development and training courses.
- Tuition assistance.
- Discounted gym membership for employees at NCMEC headquarters in Alexandria, Va.
- Parking and public transportation assistance at NCMEC headquarters in Alexandria, Va.
- Employee assistance and work life program.
- Credit union membership.
- Telecommuting opportunities.
How often do you update your job listings?
We post positions as they become available and remove postings when we are no longer seeking candidates for a position.
Do I have to fill out an application?
If you are selected for an interview, an application will be provided and required at that time.
How can I confirm that I applied successfully?
You will receive an automated email reply to let you know we have received your submission.
What happens after I submit my information?
Once your information is received, it will be reviewed by the recruiter or the hiring supervisor or manager with the vacancy. You will hear from Human Resources or the hiring manager directly should we be interested in a phone or in person interview. Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, it is not possible to respond directly to all applicants, only to those whose candidacy is being pursued. In addition, the length of the recruitment process varies based on the division’s needs. Traditionally, the process takes approximately two to eight weeks therefore, your patience is greatly appreciated.
How long do you keep resumes on file?
Your resume will remain active for searches in our database for consideration of job opportunities for 60 days from date of submission.
Questions? Contact NCMEC at email@example.com.