Life at NCMEC
The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children® is a family of passionate and dedicated people who work in teams to uphold the mission of our organization. We understand that our mission is important, and supporting it can be a 24-hour job.
But that doesn’t mean we don’t make time to have fun too. NCMEC provides opportunities for staff to make time for softball and soccer leagues, ice cream socials, and a picnic for our family’s families!
During the summer we offer a flexible schedule to leave early on Fridays to get a jump-start on the weekend.
We offer a year-round reward program that acknowledges the accomplishments of individuals and teams, as well as an annual performance review and merit program.
We are excited about all the benefits we offer:
- Wellness program including an annual wellness fair with health screenings
- Weekly on-site yoga classes
- On-site gym
- In-house trainings and presentations
- External training and professional development
- Educational reimbursement
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career advancement
NCMEC in the Community
There are always opportunities to get involved in local community events.