Report Missing Child Information
Please report any information regarding a missing child to our Call Center. We have Call Center Specialists available 24-hours a day to receive missing child reports or "sightings" by telephone or via the Internet.
Call our toll-free Hotline at 1-800-THE-LOST®(1-800-843-5678) 24-hours a day.
The Push to TalkTM system allows you to use your Internet connection to report information about a missing child. If your computer is equipped with a microphone and speakers you can speak to a Call Center Specialist by clicking on the Push to Talk button.
You can also ask one of our Call Center Specialists to call you back by leaving a telephone number.
What to do if your child is missing
- Immediately call your local law enforcement agency.
- After you have reported your child missing to law enforcement, call the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST(1-800-843-5678).
- If your child is missing from home, search through:
- Piles of laundry.
- In and under beds.
- Inside large appliances.
- Vehicles – including trunks.
- Anywhere else that a child may crawl or hide.
If you have a missing child, please see If Your Child Is Missing, for important steps to take.