Visit the official website of the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children®'s Texas regional office.
Child protection education and prevention
NCMEC's Texas office provides prevention education and training to help keep the children of Texas safer. The regional office uses its location in the capital of Austin to provide assistance to families, law enforcement, and other public officials concerning missing and exploited children.
The Texas office also provides:
- Prevention education for families and educators.
- Law enforcement and prosecutor education.
- Partnerships with human trafficking prevention and awareness stakeholders.
The Texas office has developed a large number of collaborative partners and is proud of each partner's efforts in support of NCMEC's mission. In addition to multiple law enforcement agencies and school districts, key partners include:
- Children's Advocacy Centers of Texas.
- County and District Attorney Association.
- Internet Crimes Against Children Task Forces.
- Office of the Attorney General.
- Office of the Governor.
- Project Safe Childhood.
- Texas CASA.
- Texas Department of Public Safety.
- Texas PTA.
- Texas Victim Assistance Coalition.
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Texas Regional Office
8668 Spicewood Springs Road
Austin, TX 78759-4391