Is your life touched by the heartbreak of having a missing or sexually exploited child?
Team HOPE is a group of ordinary people who one day were forced to live every parent’s nightmare. They know the pain, fear, frustration and loneliness that comes with having a missing or sexually exploited child. With this knowledge and experience, they offer peer support to families of missing and sexually exploited children.
Do you feel alone?
Team HOPE's trained volunteers:
- Help families in crisis with a missing, sexually exploited or recovered child as they handle the day-to-day issues of coping and/or searching for their child.
- Help provide peer support, emotional support, compassion, coping tools, empowerment and resources to families with missing, sexually exploited and recovered children.
- Help instill courage, determination and hope in parents and other family members.
- Help alleviate the isolation so often resulting from fear and frustration.
- Remain honest, trustworthy, nondiscriminatory and fair.
- Respect the privacy of those with whom they are working.
Are you unsure of what to do?
We're here to help. Call 866-305-HOPE (4673) to talk to a Team Hope member.
Don’t wait to report child sexual exploitation or a missing child. Immediately call your local law enforcement agency. Then call NCMEC at 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678).